NORTON – At the April 9 city council meeting, the proposed contracts with the city’s clerical and service unions got a second reading and went for a third and the meeting closed with an executive session to discuss employee negotiations.
Online reader poll: click here to vote!
- Serving on the front lines
- Strongsville Library dedicates recording studio
- Juvenile arrested in connection with 98-year-old woman's death
- Brunswick man arrested for 2016 murder
- Nexus Pipeline work in early stages
- Margaret M. Douglas
- Familiar Medina landmark appears on 'Roseanne'
- Police Reports
- New restaurant offers more than gourmet food
- North Royalton residents: Please vote ‘no’ on Issue 13
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.